Please contact us to schedule an appointment
We are excited to reopen the office June 1st! While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority in our practice. You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. For example…
- 48 hours prior to your appointment, our team will contact you to ask some COVID-19 screening questions. When you arrive for your appointment, a team member will ask these same questions again.
- We ask that you call the office when you arrive so we can prepare for your entrance into the office.
- Before entering the office you’ll knock at our exit door where a team member will greet you and take your temperature.
- You’ll be asked to wash your hands and use hand sanitizer upon entering the office. Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the office as needed.
- You’ll also be asked to rinse your mouth with ozone water or iodine rinse prior to your procedure.
- Masks must be worn by all persons for the entire visit. We will have you remove your mask for your procedure only.
- We no longer offer magazines or reading material in our reception area. Further we will minimize paperwork in our office and conduct as much business as possible through our digital patient management system.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. This might mean you are offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment. This will help ensure everyone’s safety. We appreciate your understanding.
We Look Forward to Seeing You Soon
We will do everything possible to make sure you feel safe and welcome in this new environment. We so look forward to seeing you soon!
Dr. Jules & the Digiorno Dental Fitness Team
Why outbreaks like coronavirus spread exponentially, and how to “flatten the curve”
– The Washington Post
Coronavirus COVID-19 Global Cases
– Center for Systems Science and Engineering (CSSE) at Johns Hopkins University (JHU)
Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) outbreak
– World Health Organization
– U.S. DEPARTMENT OF LABOR